Safety of Clients, employees and customers is of utmost importance in the event of a Fire / Emergency. WCS Fire has many years of experience in assisting clients to institutionalise Emergency Preparedness regarding the following:
- Emergency Escape Routes
- Fire Escape Routes
- Fire / Escape Route Doors
- Fire Containment
- Fire / Emergency Signage
- Business Continuity Planning
- Emergency Planning
- Practical Emergency Exercises / Drills
The services of a Specialist Fire Consultant can assist and implement “site specific” Emergency Plans as is legislatively required.
Based on the assessment/s of the Fire Specialist the required training / drills / exercises related to the findings can be conducted / facilitated / implemented accordingly.
- Fire / Emergency Signage is a legal requirement as per SANS 10400 Part T, OHS Act 85 of 1993, all Signage must comply to SANS 1186 Part 1 – 5.
- Part of the Emergency Preparedness planning and participation of all concerned is the importance, understanding and functionality of Signage.
EMERGENCY / EVACUATION PLAN
- The utmost important aspect in any Emergency Evacuation is to get all involved away from the immediate danger. Specialist involvement and planning / active involvement related to the following is crucial:
- Bomb / Explosion
- Hostage Situation
- All Emergency / Fire Escape routes must be assessed and comply as legislated in SANS 10400 Part T
- WCS Fire can assist in all aspects / disciplines related to Emergency Planning as this is a legislative requirement.
Roller Shutter Door with Fuse Link
Escape Route Door & "Push Bar" Opening Devices
Sliding Shutter Door Activated By A Fusible Link